Hello everyone! Yes, I do take personal commission requests, and below is some general information. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask! If you’re interested in commissioning me, then either use the contact form here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My prices are based on a number of factors such as size, medium, the deadline, and how complicated the piece is.
- At the moment, the only forms of payment I accept are Paypal and Square. If needed, I’m willing to accept a check if you’re located in the U.S.
- I do ship to customers outside of the US, but please keep in mind the pricey international shipping costs.
- For digital paintings, you will receive a 300dpi file that is ready for you to take to any print shop in order for you to make prints out of. You will also receive one (1) hand-signed artist print of your digital painting commission.
- High-quality reference images are required in order for me to produce the best results.
- I have the right to post your commissioned piece in my portfolio and on any of my social media accounts if I choose to. I also have the right to use your commissioned piece as a way to promote myself (such as including it on the back of a business card).
- If the commissioned piece is of a famous person, pop culture character, alternative movie poster, etc. then there is always the possibility that I will make my own prints to sell at conventions (and in my online stores). If you want exclusive rights to the piece, then we will negotiate a higher price for that.